Hello list,

Following the search for supported hardware for our OpenBSD servers... Has anyone tried OpenBSD on any of these machines? I guess it should work on 4.0, i see that mfi(4) supports the Dell SAS controllers that this model use. Just wondering if anyone tried them and had any problem before we buy this (rather expensive) servers.

BTW: I asked some time ago for information on some PowerEdge 2850 servers, we finally bought them and they are working flawlessly on 3.9-stable, sensors, raid controllers, etc.

Thanks!
Alejandro.