Hello chefren,

On Fri, 06.10.2006 at 00:46:11 +0200, chefren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The argument against GPL that works best for me during "discussions"
> about it is that GPL is BSD with Digital Rights Management.

sorry, but this is a blatant lie.

Arguing this way will hopefully get you *NO* success whatsoever, but a
sound backslash instead.

Having said that, I think I understand the differences between these
two licenses fairly well, and surely well above what Joe Average User
is expected to understand. They both have their specific places and
good philosophies behind them.

> Even GPL zealots have an extremely bad feeling while hearing "DRM",
> again and again funny to see their faces while it sinks in.

Every sane and at least minimally social person should have extremely
bad feelings while hearing "DRM" (if they understand what DRM actually
is about).

--Toni++