GC> Alexander Belikov a ecrit :
>> Dear Community,
>>
>> I want to fix a problem on one of my servers. The problem is 2 admins
>> 1 server :( Both of us have a root access to it. It was a will of our
>> Top Managment..
>>
>> Sometimes my 'partner' disables a part of pf rules to get a better
>> download rate for himself. I want to add some code to pfctl which
>> would add all important rules to pf. In such way, if that rules
>> wouldn't be in pf.conf they would BE in pf.
>>
>> I'm asking for an example of code to add my RDR rule.
>> Maybe, it looks like a silly game, but it isn't. Alternative ways are
>> discharge myself, kill second admin and so on... I want to fix this
>> _problem_ in my way.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>> I'm sure i'll recieve a solution
>>
GC> sysjail him and make it look like he is on the host system :-)

sounds perfectly! But it's impossible. He is doing some work on
server, root rights are needed for it. For example, it's not
interesting for me to add new mail accounts for new employees, i'd
better enhance my traffic counting system. He's found of downloading
different things and he's impatient. So, sometimes he blocks inet
trafic for all exept him and...... Top managment of our company
doesn't want to do something, it is obvious.

That's why i wanna patch pfctl. He'll never guess what happend :)

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]