>You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it
>means.

In case some peoples may NOT understood what I`m talking about:
DoS, Denial of Service. Mostly the word "DoS" is used for Software Bugs
even the Denial of Service can appear even by other stuff.

Exmaple: You`re at meeting and somebody unplugs your pgt-Card and voila
your kernel crashs. I would call this a clearly DoS. Because after the
"attack" your OS is kinda useless because of the kernel panic.

Well but you can always enjoy playing hangman in the ddb-Console so DoS
may not be the correct word at all..... ;]

Kind regard,
Sebastian