Forgot some things...

Michael schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed the latest snapshot and it seems that there are several
> things that are broken, most importantly pf.
>
> When trying to load the rules I get this error message:
>
> # pfctl -of /etc/pf.conf
> No ALTQ support in kernel
> ALTQ related functions disabled
> pfctl: DIOCADDRULE: Operation not supported by device
>
> About the other stuff, even though all updates were installed like this:
>
> pkg_add -ui -F update -F updatedepends
>
> when that command is entered again, it shows the same updates again for
> installation.

I am not even using ALTQ... even a simple

pass in all
pass out all

doesn't work. I got a bge network card.

bge0 at pci5 dev 0 function 0 "Broadcom BCM5721" rev 0x11, BCM5750 B1
(0x4101): irq 10, address 00:15:c5:60:88:06
brgphy0 at bge0 phy 1: BCM5750 10/100/1000baseT PHY, rev. 0

Some changes made to the bge driver or pfctl broke this imho...

Michael