Hi misc@,

We're currently moving some of our routers from linux/quagga to
OpenBSD/OpenOSFPD.

In our topology, we have border routers connected to 2 areas, each
announcing routes from one area into another.

Basically in Quagga/IOS speak this gives (with imaginary networks):

network 10.0.1.0 area 0.0.0.1
network 10.0.2.0 area 0.0.0.1
network 192.168.1.0 area 0.0.0.0

When trying to mimick this behavior with OpenOSPF, we could not achieve
the same behavior with a config file basically like this one:

router-id 10.0.0.1
#redistribute connected

area 0.0.0.0 {
   interface lo1 # for annoucing our loopback
   interface trunk0 #
}

area 0.0.0.1 {
   interface vlan32
}

With this config we can not see the route to the network attached on
vlan32 on the area 0.0.0.0
Adding redistribute connected doesn't help.