stan wrote:

That's actually not a given IFIRK Sun says the RAID on the 2100's
is "Windows only".

Interesting! I didn't read that. Must have skip my reading then somehow. The choice are in the BIOS to enable it. I didn't buy two drives as it was for testing only, so I can't say if it would work or not for sure, or if it would be supported in OpenBSD or not. No clue.

If there is feedback as to it should be supported, not only in Windows, and some are interested to know if it does or not, I could buy an other drive and try it. Not that I will need two drives for what this baby will be use in.

Best,

Daniel