L. V. Lammert wrote:
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:

Thank you all for the input this is GREAT

it would seem to me that C is PostgreSQL's Native language and OpenBSD
developers prefer C
the uphill battle may be worth it.

You might want to contact the developers of Tibet - they presented on more
than one occasion at our Web Developers group, .. and they have a much
longer history (arguably the 'first' AJAX toolset). Might have some
suggestions for your project, .. I *know* they have some AJAX JS code you
can use that is much more robust than most other current AJAX tools.

The chap that presented here in 2002 was William Edney, ..

Strange, but there doesn't seem to be any code, downloads, or anything at http://www.technicalpursuit.com/ (the developers of Tibet) or anywhere else I can find. I see some blogs talking about how great Tibet is (with no examples), with comments by confused people trying to find out actual information. Is this vapor?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |