On 10/28/06, Leonardo Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks, but usermod (with -G arg) seems to only let me add users to a
group or multiple groups, but not remove them . The man page, from
what I could understand, also says nothing about removing users =(

I would call this a bug in usermod: when run with the -G option it
should set the user's secondary group list to include exactly the
indicated groups.  That's how usermod operates under Solaris and Linux
and is the obvious way to provide the functionality, though it _is_
kind of klunky.

Philip Guenther