Hello,

OpenBSD 4.0 installed from official CD (i386). No problems. In trying
to install various Gnome apps (e.g., gedit), I'm running into a
missing lib problem, and while I've people who've had the same
problem on Google, I haven't found a clear response that seems to
have fixed the problem.  (I am performing this pkg_add via FTP). In a
nutshell, here is what I'm seeing from pkg_add:

----

Can't install gnome-vfs2-2.10.1p0: lib not found crypto.12.0
Even by looking in dependency tree... etc.
Maybe it's in a dependent... etc.
Can't install gnome-vfs2-2.10.1p0: lib not found ssl.10.0
etc.

----

Any suggestions?

John Kintzele