On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 02:43:21PM +1000, Damien Miller wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:
>
> > I am Searching the Internet for a Basic Hello World Ajax sample
> > written in C if anyone has one laying around please reply to this post
>
> I think you would be nuts to write your web applications in C, unless
> you are a master with a good reason.

I just want to say, writing thick web-applications with C cgi isn't
as crazy as it used to be, with the rise of client side javascript
frameworks.  You can write 90-95% of your logic in static HTML and
javascript, and just fetch raw data in a simple data format
(like JSON, or XML if you really have to).  With that, C isn't so
crazy.

If you do use C CGI, I'd recommend Clearsilver.  http://clearsilver.net/

Sorry for coming late to the thread, but as someone who's done quite
a bit of this recently ... it's not as crazy as it sounds.

--
David Terrell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]