Hans Kremers wrote:
Daniel Ouellet wrote:

So, I would like to trapit everything that is not from these 5 emails.

Beware that people make mistakes. Someone could just make a
typing error in one of these 5 addresses and you end up blocking
a legitimate mail server......

Yes and so what. That's the point. If someone miss type my email address, well, the email wouldn't get to me anyway and will bounce back to them right. The trapit does this for 24 hours anyway, so it would be clean after 24 hours. When they get their bounce back, they would retype the address properly, so it will be in the queue of their server and will eventually get to me anyway.

Later, but it will, so no harm done here.

Plus if that's something urgent, or that needs a reply, they click reply to my email and that would be right and get to me, unless I am to stupid to preset my reply properly! (;> In witch case, I have no business to use email in the first place.

So, I see absolutely nothing wrong with this, but only huge benefit.

Plus, the most magority of mail client these days all have your email address store in them, so it's not like you type them anymore, you start to type and then it fill the rest for you.

So, to make mistakes like this, you really have to want to do a mistake.

I still would love to do this.

Yes I sure can enter a long list of variations, etc, but it would be nice to have wild card possibility. Even something like [EMAIL PROTECTED] to trap all the variation of name starting with 'a' would be nice, etc.