On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 15:12 -0600, Jacob Yocom-Piatt wrote:

> bingo! i wanted to see if i could use a 2620 i had laying around for its T1
line
> card and this is why i didn't expect it to be possible.
>
> the ISP here at work supplies a couple T1 lines which terminate into 1721s
and
> i'd very much like to remove all cisco gear from the network. there are
cisco
> 7200s as edge routers at the ISP. anybody got advice on the cheapest way to
> connect to such routers? the sangoma, accoom, etc. cards are pretty pricey.

The cheapest way that I can think of would be to get your ISP to provide
you some sort of Metro Ethernet or Ethernet over TDM solution.  That way
your interface to the Internet is an Ethernet port and it's the ISP's
responsibility to deal with T1 circuits or whatever.

Jeff

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]