Dear list members,

i am planning to write a software system and would like to release it
for the community. But, i would like to promote, some how, people
usage of OpenBSD operating system, no one else.

My ideia is to elaborate a license that allows only for openbsd
installation to have installed my sources. Any other operating system
would need (must) download only the *.o object code and clue them
together.

Is there the possibility that such would be seen with bad ideia from
the openbsd community (i don't care for now on concerns about other
OSes).

thanks in advance.

best regards.