Demuel I. Bendano, R.E.E([EMAIL PROTECTED])@2006.12.01 01:40:44 +0800:
> All,
>
> I cannot still see the logic as to why Quagga is part of the OpenBSD ports
> tree when it has OpenBGP at all in the default install? The documentation
> of OpenBGP tells us that it is far superior in design as compared to
> Zebra/Quagga.
>
> Side comments?

it is _Open_BSD; as long as the license is o.k., and people are using it,
some poor Maintainer will do everything to keep it alive. See it as
Service and Advocacy.

Some People still use stuff like that, same thing as you need to know
about Windows AD, it is a heterogenous world - some may like using zebra/-
quagga just because they know it. Sometimes there aren't objective reasons
.. even in IT,

cheers,
teemu

P.S.: you're totally right with your second sentence ;)
--
Don't be too proud of the technological
terror you have constructed -- D. Vader