Dear friends,

I have a question about the ftp-proxy. Anyone can help me?

Situation:
* clients behind a NAT needs access to external FTP servers
* clients on the Internet need access to my internal FTP server
* OBSD 4.0 (NAT)

Accordingly to the document http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/ftp.html, I can
protect an FTP server as well as allow clients to FTP out from behind the
firewall. The document say that I need two instances of ftp-proxy, but does
not explain how to configure.

Is it really possible to create two instances using the rc.conf.local file?
I tried to, but the rc creates only the last instance.

My rc.conf.local is:
ftpproxy_flags = "-R 10.10.10.1 -p 21 -b 192.168.0.1"
ftpproxy_flags = ""

Thanks
Marcello Cruz