Adam,

Allowing the infrequent 'non-poop' job offering without an insane thread
like this one is inadvertent encouragement, not tacit advocacy. It
supports a friendlier environment than, let's say, you would provide.

Heaven forbid this list ever become even slightly friendly, we just
might all spontaneously combust or something...

And even if a jobs@ list got 'one post every 3 years' is that a crime?
What's horrible about that? It certainly would've stopped this mostly
worthless conversation from ever starting, that's for sure.

Dan Farrell
Applied Innovations
[EMAIL PROTECTED]