Bob DeBolt wrote:
I have been trying numerous configs trying to out smart
the inability of VOIP to transfer to UDP encapsulated RTP.
A very common problem as anyone who deals with NAT and VOIP knows.

  Hmm. Maybe not.

I use VOIP behind NAT (Sipura and Grandstream phones talking to an off-site Asterisk server) without any problems. I was using an OBSD PF firewall. It's booted into Linux right now due to driver problems with my ADSL NIC, but it the VOIP part worked fine under either OS/firewall.

  What, specifically is your issue?

--
     Chris 'Xenon' Hanson | Xenon @ 3D Nature | http://www.3DNature.com/
 "I set the wheels in motion, turn up all the machines, activate the programs,