On 1/14/07, Marc Balmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How about thinking if he is allowed to use the (copyrighted) artwork for
commercial use?

Did he get the permissions? Does he have an OK from the copyright owner
to market these mugs using a copyrighted artwork?

To quote from http://www.openbsd.org/art4.html:
"Most images provided here are copyright by OpenBSD, by Theo de Raadt,
or by other members or developers of the OpenBSD group. However, it is
our intent that anyone be able to use these images to represent
OpenBSD in a positive light. So enjoy them and let the world see them,
if that is your wish. "

I believe that means I am free to make and sell the cups and glasses.
anyone disagree with my interpertation of that statement?