Hello list,

I have an older openbsd 3.5 system that is running well just as a
firewall NAT router, with 3 interfaces on it.

Behind (and protected by) this is another machine. This particular
machine was in use as a shell box, running ssh, web and mail under
FreeBSD. I have converted it to OpenBSD 4.0.
It gets lots of mail, and it has about 30 users on it. It has one NIC.
I want to use PF to control spam.

Question is, the pf.conf seems to want 2 interfaces in order to do
this.. Is it permissable to set int_if and ext_if to be the same (same
IP) or should I clone the interface? or is there another way that I
haven't thought of?

cheers
--
John