* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-01-31 15:02]:
> Hi,
>
> I had setup a private test network with the following information to test
> openbgp:
>

> OBSD-01
> -------
>
> AS: 65213
> IP: 10.0.111.77
>

> OBSD-02
> -------
>
> AS: 65123
> IP: 172.16.111.77
>

> My /etc/bgpd.conf configuration for OBSD-01 and for OBSD-02:
>

> # OBSD-01
> AS 65213
>  router-id 10.0.111.77
>  network 10.0.111.0/24
>
> neighbor 172.16.111.77 {
>   remote-as  65123
>   descr      "link to OBSD-02"
> }

since these are not directly connected, you need to do multihop bgpd
and set the distance to the # of hops in between. look for "multihop"
in the bgpd.conf manpage.

--
Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de