No, I'm not seeing this, can you mail me any
details? your setup, how big, Got a core file? etc?

        you mention you have debug logging on, can you
capture a debug level syslog? if so can you pinpoint
where it stops and show me?

        thanks

        -Bob

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-02-17 19:54]:

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
if ((not 0 && not 1) !=  (! 0 && ! 1)) {