look for gwget, kwget or kwebget which are wget frontends.

I don't think any of them is in the port tree though, feel free to contribute :)

On 3/21/07, Leonardo Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ahh, sorry, I did write FILE manager instead of DOWNLOAD manager :D I
need more coffee...

Yeah, wget is great, I use it a lot, but I'm looking for something
more... graphical. Being able to have lots of downloads in a nice
queue list is a must for me... I mean, I don't want to have tons of
mp3's being downloaded each one with its own wget process. I usually
end up having tons of files on a queue list, some firefox extensions,
like "flashgot", make things REALLY easy =)

I guess I'll give downloader 4 X a go... I just hope it will compile
nicely on OpenBSD =)
If all else fails, I'll try flashget/getright emulation with WINE...

--
An OpenBSD user... and that's all you need to know =)

Thomas Leveille