On 3/23/07, Theo de Raadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> zaurus is quite brittle and depends on some of the stuff on the disk.

I really don't agree.  That was mostly in the past.  These days I
always install a zaurus without any Linux on the drive.  That linux
stuff is not neccessary anymore.

This is good to hear, with only a few gb, it'll be nice to take back
the ~500mb the linux filesystem is holding on my device.

Also, if I understand correctly, the HD can be blown away completely
(or even removed), and we can still boot linux off the embedded flash?