Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 01:31:15 -0600 (MDT)
From: David Gwynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src

CVSROOT:        /cvs
Module name:    src
Changes by:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]       2007/03/27 01:31:15

Modified files:
        sys/dev/pci    : ahci.c

Log message:
attach ahci based on the pci class and interface fields, not just on a
list of pci devices.

WARNING: this will cause your disks to change name (wd -> sd) on a
supported controller.

----- End forwarded message -----