And this make it even worst:

All good work and good faith to come with better end results is wrongfully drag into mud.

I read all the thread and this makes me sick!

It only makes me more sick with anything carrying GPL, Linux, and Broadcom names on it. Even the part of the discussion about relicensing code so that they can include it in their GPL because Linus refuse BSD code was a twisted angle to try to justify their actions.

This makes me sick!

I guess all the Microsoft of the world that can't compete on good, secure and clean code got an other win today as they can't beat the good guys at their own game, well no need let them destroy each others so we win anyway in the end.

A great day for the Open Source community I tell you.

This makes me so sick that I can't even come up with words to describe it properly, so I will not try!

Where is the Open Community is going these days...