On 4/5/07, Karl Sjvdahl - dunceor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 4/5/07, RedShift <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't think the ARM 946 has a MMU which I'm pretty it needs to run
OpenBSD. So I think you are out of luck. Don't know if Linux runs on
systems without MMU but it's worth a try.

One of my greatest wishes were to get an openBSD port to run on
hardware as small as a Linksys firewall

http://www.openbsd.org/landisk.html

fulfilled it.
Though I am not sure how many ethernet ports it have/can have

I wish somebody would design a simple hardware that has 24 or more NIC
ports ( and of course WiFi ) and processor than can install OpenBSD.
With PF then I could have a very inexpensive managed switch with ACLS
for all hosts on the network:-)

Thankyou so much

Kind Regards

Siju