Hi,

I have an OpenBSD 4.0 firewall between two networks. The traffic between
these two is routed. when I take a look at the manual pages, then it looks
like the tftp-proxy only useful for connections that do NAT, where the
client is in a private network, and the server has a public IP.

Without NAT, I will need sth. like this in the nat section:
           rdr-anchor "tftp-proxy/*"
           rdr on $int_if proto udp from $lan to any port tftp -> \
               127.0.0.1 port 6969

and this in the filter section:
anchor "tftp-proxy/*"

but I do not know, how to allow the data packets, from the server to the
client to traverse the firewall. Is there a way to make it "stateful"
somehow?

kind regards
Sebastian
pass in on $