Is there a place that documents the spamd differences from 4.0 to 4.1; or am I left with detecting the differences in documentation? I see 41.htm mentions greylist sync which I won't need (although I could see a one-time use when migrating boxes); greytrapping sounds interesting, might try that (it's in man spamd). What's "noticing out of order MX use" - just a log entry? Are there any changes to existing functionality to be forewarned about; or just new features?

I'm actually running a February snapshot (early 4.1 beta) if that makes a difference; this is considered "living on the edge" for me.