On Apr 25, 2007, at 8:33 PM, Douglas Maus wrote:

Is it possible for users (non-root) to mount NFS exports?
I seem to be able to mount_nfs using sudo, but not as a regular user.
I actually want to allow regular users to mount the NFS share from
another machine/OS (MacOSX), but since I couldn't get a regular user
to do the mount just on the local machine, I thought I'd start with
this problem first.

i've always approached this class of problem with amd:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi? query=amd&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=OpenBSD +Current&arch=i386&format=html

the daemon runs with sufficient privs to mount the fs, and all the user has to do is reference the fs.

Ben