On Tue, 01 May 2007 03:35:33 -0500, Otto Moerbeek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 1 May 2007, Paul de Weerd wrote:

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 08:35:52PM -0500, Aaron Hsu wrote:
| The threads regarding the Macbook Pro and ACPI support all seem to
| indicate that they can successfully boot to the install prompt once they | enable ACPI through the UKC config prompt, which may or may not be usable | until an user inserts a USB keyboard into one of the usb ports (perhaps | only one particular port may work). However, this is not working for me.

The UKC prompt is still not working, you'll need an ACPI enabled bsd.rd.

I do not haveb&unfortunately, a current installation of OpenBSD on which I can compile a new BSD.RD kernel. Is there a way I can work around this?

--
Aaron Hsu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." - Edmund Burke