On 5/4/07, Steve Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I now would like to throw squid into the mix acting as a transparent
proxy.  I have the squid-transparent port installed.  If I change the
I have tried everything I can think of to get this to work in bridge
mode to no avail.

I have net.inet.ip.forwarding=1.  I have pf=YES in /etc/rc.conf.local.

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=108089194621750&w=2

so try

rdr on $int_if inet proto tcp from any to port www -> 127.0.0.1port 3128
pass in on $int_if route-to lo0 proto tcp from any to 127.0.0.1 port 3128

I have it working here like this.  Also, you aren't doing IP
forwarding, so turn that off.  The bridge does not need it.

-Mark