Hi,

>From some time I have a problem updating sources from cvs. Below is an
example cvs session. The `No space left on device' problem was very
often for me durning last few months, but from today I cannot update
src and ports module at all. On target partition there is currently 1GB of
free space. Thoes anyone has this issue?

$ cd src && cvs -qt up -PAd
 -> main loop with [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs
 -> Starting server: ssh anoncvs.ca.openbsd.org -l anoncvs cvs server
Received disconnect from 129.128.5.191: 2: fork failed: Not enough space
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

$ cd src && cvs -qt up -PAd
 -> main loop with [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs
 -> Starting server: ssh anoncvs.ca.openbsd.org -l anoncvs cvs server
Connection closed by 129.128.5.191
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

$ cd src && cvs -qt up -PAd
 -> main loop with [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs
 -> Starting server: ssh anoncvs.ca.openbsd.org -l anoncvs cvs server
 -> Sending file `mkisofs.8' to server
? distrib/sets/lists/etc/ACPI
? distrib/sets/lists/etc/ACPI.MP
? distrib/sets/lists/etc/ACPI_CD