Stephen Schaff wrote:
That's a really good point. However we have about 200 users we'd have to get to switch their mail settings - 99% of don't know what mail settings are of course. Changing ports could prove very painful. I will definitely consider it though, given how painful email is without greylisting.

Is all your users use the same client? If so, an easy capture of dialog box step by step put on a web site that users can see and do the same on their computers happen to be very efficient even for dummy users in remote area with many thousand users.

Take a bit of time to do, but it hell save so much in the future that it's worth the two may be three hours it may take you, plus it's always good to point users back to that URL when they asked how to do it. (;>

Just an idea that save me countless hours in the pass!