Well my old set up was to have just one harddrive, so my old home is
part of the root drive, and since my root drive is in use as root, how
would i mount just that part of it?

On 03/06/07, Darrin Chandler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 09:10:34AM -0700, Lawrence Horvath wrote:
> I have just changed from 1 harddrive into having a root, and a home
> harddrive.
> its now working but i had several gigs in the old home that i would
> like to clear off, how can i clear the old home dir with out
> unmounting the new home

# mount /dev/<old> /mnt

where <old> is whatever your old home directory was. Perhaps wd0h. Then
it'll be available under /mnt/*

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/

--
-Lawrence
-Student ID 1028219