On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 09:45:46AM -0700, Lawrence Horvath wrote:
> Well my old set up was to have just one harddrive, so my old home is
> part of the root drive, and since my root drive is in use as root, how
> would i mount just that part of it?

Ah. Log in as root, then "umount /home". With that partition unmounted,
the old /home stuff will be visible again. When you are done cleaning
you can "mount /home", log out, and log in as your normal user.

Be very careful when zapping whole subtrees logged in as root. It's too
easy to make a mistake. Measure twice, cut once.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/