On 6/9/07, Bray Mailloux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So, I'm trying to get my WWW server, public: 64.142.102.11; private:
192.168.1.4, to answer requests from the internet. Each time I try to
access the public address, via firefox, the browser claims it does not
exist.

Try some more basic network layer stuff -- can you ping it? telnet to
port 80? if yes on the latter, you're good. Also, apply a little
thought-powder and do some troubleshooting, or explain to us what
you've done -- can you get the pages locally? How about with PF turned
off?

More info will help!

Marti

--