hi there,

this is a 4.1 release notebook system.

amaaq> netstat -naf inet
Active Internet connections (including servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q  Local Address          Foreign Address        (state)
ip         0      0  *.*                    *.*                    17
Active Internet connections (including servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q  Local Address          Foreign Address        (state)
tcp        0      0  *.6000                 *.*                    LISTEN
tcp        0      0  *.22                   *.*                    LISTEN
<snip udp>

i really can't wrap my head around the first line.
what is state 17?  proto ip?
pf is disabled, i don't run anything non standard.

how can i track down what this is?

-f
--
show me a sane man and i will cure him for you. -- c. jung