Aaron wrote:
Just a quick, hopefully easy, question for everyone.

I just installed a new 4.1 system, took a look at my options for keeping it up to date and decided that 'stable' would be best for me. When i installed i chose bsd, base41, etc41, comp41 and man41. I went through the "following stable" procedures verbatim and everything worked just fine as far as i can tell.

Which procedure, exactly ? Please provide a link.

What i found strange is now it seems as if i have gained the misc41 and game41 file sets as a result of following stable. Does this sound correct? Is there anyway to _not_ get these extra sets as part of following stable? I don't know that it hurts anything, but I have no use for them on the system and would like to keep it as minimalistic as possible.

Thanks,

Aaron