Hello,

I want to report a problem i experienced while testing OpenBSD 4.1 .
I've installed it, increased VM_PHYSSEG_MAX to 16
in /usr/src/sys/arch/i386/include/vmparam.h to make
it work with this particular motherboard and made a
stable release.
Installed a server with it and it's working fine as an MX for
a few months until now.
The machine was crashed, no error on the screen and the keyboard
did not respond. I rebooted , it started to fsck , and
the fsck failed on /usr. So i run fsck manually : fsck -y, but
it crashes with segmentation fault, so i can't mount or
start the server.
I read on the archives that it was a problem because of running out
of swap, but i had made a 2gb swap partition, despite of that
i added a 64mb file as swap and tried fsck again, but no luck.
This time it was easy for me to reinstall everything in a new hard disk, but
i still keep the old one because i would like to learn how to fix
this , if anyone wants me to make some tests or has
any ideas on what is going on , let me know.

Regards,
Marcos