Hey,

We are currently testing out OpenBSD 4.1 and have a requirement where we need to support multiple PPTP connections to a single server where the clients are behind a single NAT device. It does not look like OpenBSD can support this requirement, are my assumptions correct ?

I came across this mailing list entry:

OpenBSD Security:
Subject: Re: Will 3.5 pf support multiple pptp (GRE) Channels ?

--snip--
In the other hand, multiple PPTP connections to the same server
are not allowed when there is NAT between clients and server. It is
a problem with PPTP, not OpenBSD or NAT.
--snip--

It seems that iptables and the Linux kernel can support this, would this every
be added to OpenBSD ?

--
Michael Gale

Red Hat Certified Engineer