Hi,

I've got a setup on two i386 family PCs with 4.1-stable which includes
the following:

 Internet 1 - p1 ----- r1 ------ r2 ----- p2 - Internet 2

r1 and r2 have an iBGP session running, and the Internet connections go
to different ISPs, running eBGP on each (r1-p1, r2-p2). I receive full
routes from both ISPs mentioned, and have "announce all" in my iBGP
configuration (this is the default, too, but anyway...). Today, I had
to take one line down for testing, thus ending the corresponding eBGP
session (r1-p1). When the line came back up, it was collecting starting
to collect routes from p1 again, as one would expect, but at the same
time dropping routes from r2, leaving some 300 routes from the iBGP
peer (r2) left. On r2, everything looks normal, it receives a full
table from both r1 and p2. So, on r1, I tried to "bgpctl nei r2
refresh", but to no avail.

What gives?

Best,
--Toni++