* Alvaro Mantilla Gimenez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-08-22 00:58:09]:

> Hi folks,
>

>    I need to install an LDAP server in my job. I am, obviously, an OpenBSD
> guy but my boss wants to install the server with HP-UX. I need to probe him
> that OpenBSD is a better solution than HP-UX but google doesn't show a
> truly comparative between this two OS and there is a "poor" information
*snip*

Just tell him that OpenBSD in the stead of HP-UX will be cheaper, faster to
setup, and easier to maintain (because of your experience with Open.) Both
OpenBSD and HP-UX can do LDAP, yes, but it's yourself that makes the difference
here.

Oh, and you have much more freedom in picking out your hardware (back to the
cheap tangent.)

--
Travers Buda