Hello,

Simple noob question... I've installed a few packages (ie nrpe2 and
openvpn) that on other systems like Linux and even BSD based systems
such as FreeBSD provide means of a rc script which can start and stop
the service and you can configure this script to be executed on boot.

After installing these packages on OpenBSD I've listed the package
contents and don't notice any equivalent files that would do this. Are
we supposed to write our own startup scripts and place them in
/etc/rc.local to be executed when the system boots? Does OpenBSD not
use rc scripts that start/stop/restart/ and status applications?

Thanks,
- Jake