On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 11:13:48AM -0400, stuart van Zee wrote:
> There is no such thing as "Solving Security".  It does not exist.
> It could only exist in a perfect world and as you know, or at least
> should know, this is NOT a perfect world.

I have one absolutely secure computer.  Actually I _had_ one:

It is (was) a Pentium 75.  It died.  I took it apart and had it
recycled.  Since the drive didn't die (using it right now), it doesn't
count.

I can guarantee that nobody can do a remote exploit on that computer.

:))

Other than that, I agree totally with Stuart.

Doug.