Craig Skinner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> malware, so they will quickly bypass spamd. Spamd greytraps will help
> a great deal, but you say that the addresses are random.

I think what happened here is that somebody let the random address
generator run for longer than intended.

One or more spammer groups has been doing similar things to some of
the domains I admin for some months now, and the typical rate of new,
essentially random, addresses found per day is about 20, sometimes as
high as 50, and in one case more than 700.  That last one was probably
a case of asleep at the wheel too.

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.datadok.no/ http://www.nuug.no/