Yes, but creating one bootable CD from cd41.iso and one
containing the files from the /OpenBSD/4.1/i386/ directory
(in the directory /4.1/i386/) of the ftp sites is easy enough.

The install kernel bsd.rd is in the cd41.iso, and it contains
the install script, free to use as I know it. You only will
have to swap CDs to install the system tarballs.

To build a single installation CD using mkisofs, cdboot and
the same contents should be slightly harder, but very feasible.

To step on Theo's copyright I guess you will have to
copy more e.g from the package selection, tools or songs.
Just packaging the standard installation directory is not
particulary creative work. Anyone would do it that way.
It is more or less described in the FAQs.