Hello,

Here's more information. I did a basic install and I had some trouble with
the network (it recognized my wireless card but had trouble doing a DHCP on
the ethernet card).

I can access the machine via sftp, ssh, and ping it if I am on the same
subnet. From home, I can neither ping, nor ssh, nor sftp. I know the machine
is still alive because I can access via another machine (i.e.
home->linux_on_same_subnet->OpenBSD).

The OpenBSD machine can access the internet. I went to
http://www.whatismyip.com and saw the IP of the ethernet card.

It seems that there is some filtering in place. This is strange because I
did not play with pf or anything like this. I tried to search the internet
but it is difficult to find the appropriate google keywords. Also, the FAQ
(http://www.openbsd.org/faq/index.html) is not helpful so far.

Tony