From: "Marcos Laufer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "OpenBSD Orders" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 11:32 PM
Subject: Fw: openbsd order

Josiah,

I never got a response, but yes please i want to place an order, i thought
that you weren't responding because you were unable to send to Argentina,
 but if you can , i want to preorder 4.2 cd and the Number 23 t-shirt (wire
frame puffy) , and the The Sushi Fugu Shirt , both on medium size,
how much would it be? I want to pay with paypal.

Thanks !
Marcos Laufer