--- Martin Toft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would like to upgrade from a snapshot to current. I know my way
> around
> kernel, userland and ports, but I'm a bit confused with regard to XF4
> versus xenocara.

[snip]

I was also unsure.  I installed with Sept 24 snapshot and upgraded to
current.  I could not find xenocara source tarball so it took some
time.   I then built everything (with xenocara) and then a release.
All install sets were built.  However, my machine does not actually use
X so no testing has been done with actual usage of those sources/sets.

// juan

      Get news delivered with the All new Yahoo! Mail.  Enjoy RSS feeds right
on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca